How many fingers do you have? What does a nose do? Where does food go after it is swallowed? Put the puzzle together and discover how your body works!
This 84-piece creative play invites kids to discover the human body. Six large floor puzzles (18.5”) with interchangeable pieces and the double-sided poster included make these puzzles a great educational gift.
- Arranging and assembling large puzzle pieces:
- promotes hand-eye coordination
- trains perception and concentration
- teaches about the human body in a funny and comprehensible way
- Includes a large (48x68cm/19×26.5”) double-sided educational poster with lots of facts about the human body and senses
- Puzzle pieces made of high-quality, thick cardboard are perfect for little hands
- The large, keepsake box with a practical handle makes it a great gift